Thursday, March 31, 2005

Been a nutty few days. I've had insomnia and I'm not sure if it is because of jetlag or if it because my apartment is in such a nice quiet neighborhood. I might be missing my helicopters and gunshots. I'm really loving it here though. Although I nearly melted my hair today. . . An important tip. Just because you have a converter, you need to make sure that the appliance can handle the extra voltage. My curling iron cannot handle the extra voltage. My flat smells like charred hair. . .

1 Comments:

At 4/01/2005 10:06:00 PM, Blogger Saint Buryan said...

Glad you made it to London ok!

Try tea on the 3rd floor at Liberties Department Store (Build in the Tudor Style at the turn of the last century). They do wonderful tea (china cups) and great cakes - very nice atmosphere. Also the shop is very interesting as well - Arts & Crafts movement - the furniture is great!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home