Sunday, March 20, 2005

I Love It When A Plan Comes Together.

portman square …living room The visa is done and I will have all of my paperwork on Monday. My flight is arranged and I am scheduled to arrive at Heathrow at 1:10 pm on Easter Sunday. Janelle is meeting me and we are going to take a cab back to the fantastic digs (see picture) that the company has secured for me. If the flat looks half as good as the pictures, I ain't ever gonna wanna come back. I will be in Portman Square W1. It is a twenty-five minute walk to the office, and there are a ton of bus routes there as well. Now I just have to clean my apartment and do my laundry. It's been difficult fitting in the social things that I want to do-- seeing friends before I run away for three months when I should be dusting. I have been doing more socializing than cleaning. A wee bit more fun.

2 Comments:

At 3/21/2005 06:12:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome Nichole!
You're gonna have a freakin' blast! I'll be checkin up on you thru your blog!

Safe travels!

-Brian (Anderson)

 
At 3/21/2005 09:02:00 PM, Blogger Saint Buryan said...

Portman Square is really near a fantastic hidden treasure of London - The Wallace Collection.

http://www.wallacecollection.org/

They do very nice tea and cakes there too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home