Monday, April 25, 2005

Stuff around work and Brighton

boardwalk
boardwalk,
originally uploaded by nicdthomas.
Can I just tell you that the water in the English Channel is damn cold? I took off my shoes and got my feet wet and my toes became instantly frost bitten. I got a lot of pictures of the West Pier. It opened in 1866 but is now in complete ruins after a collapse and then a fire. The only part of the structure that isn't destroyed is the little booth that the fortune teller would work in (which appeals to my sense of humor). You can read more about the West Pier here. Some of the other pictures are things around work and the crowd at the Camden Market. I'm never going there on a Sunday again. Madness. Although I did get a Kermit the Frog tee shirt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home