Thursday, June 09, 2005

Change in the change in plans

My mother reminded me that as big a laugh as it would be to throw 13 people into a limo and to get fries with my wedding, that my 90+ year-old grandfather would probably flip. So we are going to do it at the Justice of the Peace. No tacky Vegas chapel. Just family and then off to my parents pad for food and drink. Did a search marketing thingy this afternoon and a woman I work with in the Marketing Department introduced me to a recruiter that she knows so if the few leads that I have at my company don't pan out, I have another contact. I've pretty much been told with my CV it would be a cake walk for me to get a gig in this country. Stuart talked to my Mom and stepfather Gary on the phone and it went really well. He actually got Gary to be chatty! When I take him home with me in July, Stuart is planning to go to Rachel, NV with him to look for aliens. While Fox Mulder is looking for the truth, I'll be floating in the pool. He has no idea what Vegas is like in the middle of the summer. . . How hot it is even in the middle of the night. . .lol. . .

1 Comments:

At 6/10/2005 08:16:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gary said there are a lot of aliens here - but not necessarily from outer space.
M

 

Post a Comment

<< Home