Wednesday, July 27, 2005

The Administration and the Fury

Knowing Faulkner’s The Sound and the Fury adds a whole new appreciation to Sam Apple’s parody The Administration and the Fury but it is not necessary for a giggle. He recently won a Faulkner write-alike contest sponsored by United Airlines in air magazine, Hemispheres. There has been some drama because the magazine is refusing to put the story in their print edition, only online. I’m still really sick. Fever, coughing, the works. I hoped the drugs would have kicked in by now. If I do not feel better by tomorrow afternoon the doc told me to come see her again. All I did today was sleep and dream really crazy dreams. I am really bored of this.

1 Comments:

At 7/27/2005 01:09:00 PM, Anonymous RichardAlois said...

Big honour indeed to be a link on your site. I did not know that you have some many hidden talents...very nice!
Cheers
Richard

 

Post a Comment

<< Home