Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Back to life soon.

I’ve had that terrible, “It is Sunday night and you have to go back to work or school or prison soon” feeling for a few days. Is silly. Yes, Stuart is going home but I will be seeing him soon. Been reading a lot of the news about the bombing. Someone asked me if I was still going to move there and I said of course. You can’t live your life afraid of what might happen. No where is safe. I could be hit by a car crossing the street tomorrow. Given that Los Angeles has one of the highest rates of pedestrian deaths in the country. . . that wouldn't be unusual. When we drove back to LA Friday from Vegas we stopped in the ghost town Calico. I’ve wanted to go there for years and now I’ve done it and I don’t have to go back ever again. Saturday I took Stuart to what I think is the best pizza joint in LA, Village Pizza on Larchmont then we drove down Hollywood, cut over to Sunset all the way to the coast, blasting Led Zeppelin as we drove along the PCH. It was a good day. I'm fighting a cold right now so we are staying in. Been feeling exhausted all week. Not sure if it is a mixture of Jet Lag or what. Old age? I turn 35 next Saturday. Need to figure out if I want to plan a "yeah me" soirée. Maybe I'll see how many people we squeeze into the Tiki Ti.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home