Thursday, July 28, 2005

Bridezilla

I caught the reality show Bridezilla for the first time last night and my jaw dropped. Not only were these women remarkably self-absorbed and pushy, the amount of money they were dropping was obscene. One couple ended up refinancing their house to pay for their $70,000 wedding. $70,000!!!!! To my mind even if you could afford to spend that much, you shouldn't on principle. You should donate that money to some organization that helps people. Crazy. Why would someone spend that much money and start their life out together behind the 8 ball? I still had a fever today so my doc had me come in for an x-ray to make sure I don't have pneumonia, which I don't thank god. Just bronchitis and a mother of a step infection. She wants me to stay home the rest of this week. I'm crawling the walls here. I also don't have aircon so it adds another level of miserable to the whole experience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home