Saturday, July 23, 2005

Fun CD

I’m blasting Paul Anka’s Rock Swings. It must be understood that I adore Frank, Tony Bennett, etc so something like this is right up my alley. He takes rock songs and sings them with a swing arrangement. It’s fabulous. I am feeling better this morning than I did earlier which is good. Cats are flea free. If I had a cup of coffee and Stuart here, life would be perfect. Stu just called me and he and Ollie have been discussing what they want to put on the grave headstones. Ollie said that Stu should have, "If you are reading this, I am probably dead."

2 Comments:

At 7/24/2005 12:18:00 AM, Blogger Matthew said...

hey i came across your blog - good luck on the move and the wedding

London is AWESOME! :-)

 
At 7/24/2005 06:53:00 AM, Blogger Nicole said...

thanks! yeah, it is all rather nutty

 

Post a Comment

<< Home