Saturday, July 16, 2005

Got a flat!

Stuart looked at the flat in Balham that Jen had found today and we are renting it! It's a Victorian split level, built in wardrobes and bookshelves in the common area (which means we won't need to buy quite as many shelves). Stu and I have the 2nd floor bedroom. Very excited. They will be moving in the end of August or the start of September. Yesterday I realized I hadn't read The Order of the Phoenix since it came out a couple of years ago, so I read most of it yesterday and just finished it this morning which is great because now I can start The Half Blood Prince with everything really fresh in my mind. Knowing me I will probably finish it tonight. I love hiding myself away with a book and consuming it all in one go. I wish I could find a job where it was necessary to be a quick reader.

1 Comments:

At 7/18/2005 04:45:00 AM, Blogger Stu. said...

"Common Area" pah.. We have a 'living room' or 'lounge' :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home