Friday, July 15, 2005

H Day!

The new Harry Potter comes out at midnight and I am very excited. For those of you that don’t like Harry, I can only say, with all sincerity, “Bite me.” (Ever notice that people who don’t like the books haven’t read them?) The dorky English Major in me would love to write a paper about why the books resonate so much a la Joseph Campbell and Carl Jung. I went to work this morning but they sent me home. They still haven’t set up my computer from the move to the new office and it wouldn’t be a great idea to put me on the phones since I sound like Demi Moore after smoking a carton of reds. So, I am taking another sick day. The fever broke this morning but I am still attempting to remove internal organs from the force of my coughing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home