Friday, July 29, 2005

No Fever!

I was afraid I would have to call the doc again after Wednesday night. Night sweats, 102 temp, coughing. . . but Thursday I almost felt okay other than coughing fits and feeling like an elephant is sitting on me. Oh, yeah and the overwhelming exhaustion. I was feeling so good, I started to dig through my bookshelves pulling down the books I want to try and sell to used bookstores. Got half way through before I had to stop. I wanna be healthy. I wanna sleep lying down. I wanna be able to do my laundry. Been having mini panic attacks about the things I need to do that I am simply not capable of doing. I don’t even have the mental acumen to read. All I am good for is reality television.

2 Comments:

At 7/29/2005 07:46:00 AM, Anonymous w7 said...

All I am good for is reality television.
That is worrying.

 
At 7/29/2005 12:39:00 PM, Blogger Stu. said...

Your not alone in this petal.. - Here to help. xx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home