Sunday, August 07, 2005

Finally

It took three hours but I finally cleaned my iTunes up of two days playing time of music that I violently dislike. Paul had used my computer to download gobs of music around Christmas for mix CDs he made people. He took a pass at removing the things that he thought I would hate but it nowhere came near to what I needed gone. I am sure that I am going to offend someone here but I am afraid I do not get the allure of Serge Gainsbourg and how much Drum & Base, Electronic and Ethiopian tunes does a girl need really? The bad part was I wandered over to the iTunes music store and had to buy a few things. I am now happily blasting Neil Diamond.

2 Comments:

At 8/07/2005 05:55:00 PM, Blogger Paul said...

Well, I have taken great offense
Nicole ;)

All I can say, is that's probably a long overdue cleaning.

As for Ethiopian music, I was simply putting you ahead of the curve. BROKEN FLOWERS with Bill Murray has so much Ethiopian music in it that it almost becomes "a character" in the film. No joke.

As for Serge...(well), you either "get him" or you don't. Authentic fakery if that makes any sense.

 
At 8/08/2005 04:41:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL
Anonymous

 

Post a Comment

<< Home