Monday, August 29, 2005

Tired

I feel terminally exhausted. Friday I saw a 9:45 show of 40-Year-Old Virgin (which is HYSTERICAL) but after staying up until 3:00 AM the day before I felt a bit a mess by the time I finally climbed in bed. Saturday I drove down to Orange to see Nate and Darren. Nate is about to start the MFA Film program in directing at Chapman. It is a bit sucky that just as they move here I am leaving. We were up until wee hours of the morning talking and laughing. Sunday I woke up early and had lunch with Janelle. We were supposed to go to Sunset Junction later, but it was so hot I really couldn't be bothered. And I was feeling a bit blue. Missing Stuart. He was missing me too. I had some messages waiting for me on my machine. I will be so glad when the next three months are over.

1 Comments:

At 8/29/2005 03:35:00 PM, Blogger melusina said...

Ah yes, those last couple of months when you just want to be with your love, and you know it is coming soon but you aren't together, really, really suck.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home