Monday, August 29, 2005

Wedding favors

Haribo Gummy Frogs I just spent over $300.00 ordering candy for my wedding favors. I was going to do chocolate covered espresso beans which would have cost me only $50.00 but then I had to go and get creative with the bright idea of Pez. So my guests will have Muppet Pez, Tropical Punch Pop Rocks,Bazooka gum, Tootsie Pops and Haribo Gummy Frogs. Going to dump them in little red organza bags and tie them up with little personalized tags. Think that they are funny- candy from when I was a kid. As long as they aren't candy from when I was a kid. . .

2 Comments:

At 8/30/2005 02:53:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are going to have such cool wedding favors!

Paulina

 
At 8/30/2005 05:52:00 PM, Blogger melusina said...

That is great! What perfect wedding favors!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home