Monday, August 29, 2005

Weekly Weigh in

My being bad has caught me. 150. Surprised that it was high this week instead of last since I was actually good this week. Well, except for the coffee in the morning and drinking Thursday, Friday and Saturday. I need to cut out any drinking until the wedding I think. Mom said that there is a fortune of booze stashed in the closet now and I ordered more than a few cases of vino from V. Sattui. Stuart said, "All I need is some Rolling Rock and I will be happy." I told him that he will have as much crap beer as he would like.

2 Comments:

At 8/30/2005 06:12:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gary & Stu have a few things in comman:
Beer
Aliens
Angels
The MIL

 
At 8/30/2005 08:51:00 AM, Blogger Stu. said...

The last entry sounds kinda ominous to me ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home