Monday, September 26, 2005

Can't Sleep - Act III

Day 2 of no sleep caused by cold, hyper active brain, achy mouth post dentist visit (four cavities and a cleaning) and George the cat who kept trying to get me to play fetch with him and didn't understand that my laying down on the bed was not an invitation for me to be one of his big cat toys. Had the big hand off to his new people. Cried a lot. Traffic back home sucked ass. God damn tourists. For those who don't know the freeway from Vegas to LA is an evil thing. Two lanes. Idiot SUVs trying to do 100+. When it is crowded, traffic becomes stop and go. It is a place to avoid at all costs on holiday weekends unless you leave with the roosters. Day 3 of no sleep is being cause by cold, hyper active brain and Gordon the cat that keeps trying to get me to pet him and doesn't understand that my laying down on the bed is not an invitation for me to be his cuddle slave. I haven't let my cats in the bedroom for four years. I had been seeing someone that was allergic and when it went to hell, I kept them out because I slept better. (I am also allergic to cats. I know. Crazy cat lady with three cats that is allergic to cats.) I can't not let Gordon in now that he is alone until I give him to Ophelia. Hyper active brain is caused by the knowledge that I probably can't apply for the jobs that I want because they pay bubcus and that I will have to go for something similar to what I have been doing for the last six years that makes me want to kill myself. Not to mention not being thrilled about the cryo big fun tomorrow, thinking about my last week of work, things I have to do to sell my furniture and then things I have to do to donate the furniture I don't sell, money, hoping there isn't a problem with the visa when I apply and oh yeah. . . the wedding. I may call my doctor and ask for some ativan.

2 Comments:

At 9/26/2005 05:34:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chamomile tea, soothing hot bath and a relaxing/engaging read before drifting off......rooting for you.
After all this you will wonder how you managed to do it all!

 
At 9/27/2005 04:08:00 AM, Blogger Nicole said...

:) Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home