Saturday, September 24, 2005

Can't Sleep

I woke up at 1:30 from my cold. Is now 4:12. I can't shut down my brain. Things I have to do. Things I want to do. Things that I hope will happen. Things I am scared of. *Monkeys. A year ago I never saw these forks in the road. I suppose we never really do. . . There are certain things you can plan for- but those often go to hell too don't they? I'm excited. Scared. Beyond freaked out. Happy. I am really happy. *I didn't really think of monkeys. I'm just Punchy. Not Judy. Bah-Hah!!! Okay. Bad punning means bedtime.

2 Comments:

At 9/24/2005 04:38:00 PM, Blogger melusina said...

It is a great feeling though, isn't it? The happy, scared, excited, freaked out all together? Taking a path that seems untravelled, but feels right?

Such a great feeling!

 
At 9/24/2005 04:48:00 PM, Blogger Nicole said...

yes! I completly agree. I walk around feeling like I have a secret.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home