Friday, September 30, 2005

Good Things Will Come To You

A few years ago I got a actual fortune cookie, not a statement cookie like they usually give you now. It read, "Good Things Will Come To You." I kept it posted on my desk at work and came across it yesterday when I was clearing up. Good Things Will Come To You. It's my last day today. I know there will be cake and they will be doing some something and people that like me will say goodbye and people that hate me will say goodbye and we will look at each other, our fangs bared trying hard to appear like we don't hate each other. I will cry. I know I will cry. I don't want to fucking cry. Ah, must hop in shower. You have to dress like a girl on your last day. Show last night was fantastic. The air outside smelled like a campfire because of the wildfires. Sad that when Darren and Nate are finally here I am moving away. But it is okay. . . Good Things Are Happening To Me.

1 Comments:

At 4/05/2006 02:17:00 PM, Anonymous Pete said...

So, what happened next. I was "searching" for info on what happened to Sarajevo Jews who exited the country for Israel in 1992, and found you! I actually read this...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home