Tuesday, September 20, 2005

"The Recruiters War"

You may recall in mid-August I had a one of many "Praying for George Bush to Die" moments (reference to aTodd Snider song. If you don't know him, check him out.) I mentioned that Michael Bronner's excellent article "The Recruiter’s War" published in that months Vanity Fair was a must read and that I had been unable to locate a copy of it online. Mr. Bronner somehow saw my post and e-mailed me a PDF of the article, so if anyone would like to read it, just shoot me an e-mail and I will forward it along!

2 Comments:

At 9/20/2005 10:59:00 PM, Blogger neil h said...

Can I have a copy please, Nichole? Can you send it to neil dot hopkins at gmail dot com. Ta muchly.

 
At 9/21/2005 07:00:00 AM, Blogger Nicole said...

Not a problem! I just sent it off--

 

Post a Comment

<< Home