Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Tit Top

I have never been one of those women who use their tits to get ahead. There was a girl in undergrad that I used to joke didn’t act with verbs, she acted with her tits. Actually I've hated them, hated that I have been a 36 D since I was 14. You do get used to it, but trust me it really is a pain in the ass. The last few years I've wanted to pull the 3-4 K for a reduction or at least a lift. You can’t be this big for 20 years without gravity being an evil fuck. During the last two days I have experienced scientific proof that men are complete cave man goats. Sunday evening I met my old college friend Marie for dinner. I wore a Banana Republic top with cap butterfly sleeves, a bit of a plunging neckline and a mock wrap around silhouette. I'll admit it. . . my tits look great in this top, okay? When it was time to go the valet brought out my car even before I gave him my slip. I'm not saying the breasts made me stick out in his memory. . . but you never know. Today I wore the same outfit, I figured I only wore what I wore Sunday night for a few hours. . . A French (married) guy in the office was very attentive when I ran into him in the coffee room. Other men were also rather interested in me when I ran into them. I wondered. .. it the tits, or is it me? Just now I was walking home and as a guy passed me (and I swear to god I am not making this up) and he said, "oh yeah, that's real! That's what I am taking about! I mean no disrespect. I mean no disrespect, but your man at home must be really happy." So, yeah. It's the tits. I didn't look at his face. I have no idea what this man looks like, this man that said these things to me tonight. I've learned to not look the people that will say these things as you pass them in the street in the eye. I've learned to not see the men. . . These men that, "mean no disrespect." I said, "Thank you." It seemed the polite thing to do after a random stranger compliments you on the size of your breasts at 12:30 AM on Hollywood Boulevard. What else should you say? I wish I were a 32 B. Really.

1 Comments:

At 9/20/2005 10:02:00 AM, Blogger Stu. said...

Babe please wear this outfit when you pick me up from the airport soon. The only reason I'm taking you to cold countries is so you wear the lovely read sweater you have hanging in your wardrobe in your London Home :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home