Thursday, September 15, 2005

The "Wedding Cake"

Long time readers will recall that we are having Krispy Kreme donuts rather than a wedding cake. When I was in Vegas over Labor Day weekend we bought a bunch of ribbon and crafty stuff from Michael's and Mom just finished making it all pretty! I am thinking regular glazed on the bottom, the next level chocolate glazed, the next two layers assorted cream and jelly filled and four sprinkled donuts around the topper. If you are curious about the holder thingy, it is a mini cup cake tree and I ordered it from www.cupcaketree.com. The Internet has been a great thing planning this. Nearly everything has been purchased online. Garbo is also doing really well in her new house and she decided to let my mom take a ton of photos of her. She is such a little diva. . .

1 Comments:

At 9/15/2005 04:25:00 PM, Blogger melusina said...

I love the wedding cake. I think that is such an ingenious idea, and it looks great, too!

Man, do I miss Krispy Kremes though. They don't really make doughnuts right here in Greece. And they spell it "donat".

 

Post a Comment

<< Home