Friday, October 14, 2005

Countdown part deux

Outside the Las Vegas Marriage Bureau where you get your marriage license, guys hang out trying to lure you to their wedding chapel. It felt like Brick Lane but different. Earlier in the day we met with the wedding dude at the Unitarian Church and he went over everything that he is going to say. He seems really nice and kept stressing how Unitarian's are all about being inclusive- irregardless or race, gender or sexuality. Stu's family, my sister and my ten-year-old nephew Grey arrive this evening. Mom told me that Grey insisted that his father buy him a new suit which may be the sweetest thing ever. Got my nails done- simple French manicure so I am typing this very, very carefully. Mom is cooking up a storm. I guess this is happening, isn't it?

3 Comments:

At 10/14/2005 01:44:00 AM, Blogger Kate said...

CONGRATULATIONS! T and I wish we could be there. Please post pictures.

 
At 10/14/2005 03:43:00 AM, Blogger Nicole said...

I will!

 
At 10/15/2005 08:40:00 AM, Blogger neil h said...

Have a fabulous day - you've done all the hard work organising everything, so just enjoy it all now. Congratulations to the pair of you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home