Thursday, October 06, 2005

Love Actually

Watching Love Actually. It isn't a very good movie- too many stories but it hits a soft spot for me. My favorite bit is when the Prime Minister side swipes the President of the US. Wish that would really happen. My second favorite bit is when Bill Nighy says, "Kids don't buy drugs. Become a pop star and they will give them to you for free. . ." My third is when Emma Thompson pulls herself together when she realizes her husband is cheating on her. Fourth is when the beautiful man that Laura Linney has a crush on takes off his shirt. Fifth is the little boy in the octopus costume.

4 Comments:

At 10/06/2005 01:24:00 PM, Anonymous Londoner said...

My favourite scenes!

 
At 10/06/2005 03:23:00 PM, Blogger Scott E D said...

Don't you just want to bash Laura Linney in the face when she f's that one up.

 
At 10/06/2005 04:39:00 PM, Blogger Nicole said...

It makes me sad that her "love" is her brother someone that doesn't love her but takes from her because he is ill.

 
At 10/07/2005 08:19:00 PM, Blogger Mitch said...

See, I thought it was a GREAT movie because of all of the story lines intertwined through the movie. My favorite character, definately the PM and his turnaround to the US president... sweet.

btw, nice blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home