Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Really Upset

Just had a fight with someone. Stupid. Must learn to not discuss anything beyond the weather with certain people when they are drinking. Especially when I am sober. I move too slow when I am sober. IMing after said discussion of drunken evilness with anther friend and they kept going on about their own drama. I finally interrupted them. I was getting exhausted playing Lucy the psychologist to their Charlie Brown so I finally pulled away the football. ME: Just had major fight. can we talk about something fun please????? FRIEND : Two words for you FRIEND : FLYING MIDGETS FRIEND : think about that ME: that's fun FRIEND : it really is ME: can't go wrong with a flying midget I suppose that isn't PC. I should say, Flying Little Person. Flying Little People are very fun. Unless you are a little person being flung and then I suppose it must be rather disturbing. Anyway. . . Must think happy thoughts. Want to curl into tiny ball and cry. Will perhaps do that later. After I have lots of sushi. And chocolate. And red wine. Maybe some animal crackers dipped in milk.

4 Comments:

At 10/20/2005 12:00:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You gotta love people with modality. ..

 
At 10/20/2005 12:12:00 AM, Blogger Stu. said...

Stand up for people you feel too. Anyone challenges you shot'em in the dark then nuke'em till they glow!

 
At 10/20/2005 01:08:00 AM, Blogger Nicole said...

And what do you do when they act like a complete twat? There is no reasoning with a twat. They are beyond reason and sensibility. Have this little issue with complex constructs like simple logic.

 
At 10/20/2005 01:44:00 AM, Blogger Stu. said...

Love you Thomas Cole. Wish I'd could fall asleep with your hobbit feet near mine. xxxxxxxxxxxxx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home