Saturday, October 01, 2005

So smitten

Stu will be pissed that I am blogging this but he can bite me. I got a e-mail from Dave, an American work friend of Stu's with the message, "Come claim your husband to be or the monkey gets it." Jesus Christ I love this man. I am choosing to not ask certain qustions. . . Why did they have a stuffed animal monkey on hand? How did Dave get my e-mail when Stu is choosing to have a black-out about about the picture ever being taken? Is that George Clooney in the foreground? Anyone that can use a stuffed animal monkey in a joke is a keeper in my book.

3 Comments:

At 10/01/2005 11:08:00 PM, Blogger melusina said...

I think that IS George Clooney!!!

 
At 10/02/2005 12:08:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What country is my furture s-i-l in? In this picture.
2weeks from today ya all!!!!
Hard to believe in just a smiggen over a month my daughter will be living across the pond.
It was different when it was just for 3 months.
Yes I have a pass port. But I am planning on being a Mil were it's "Great! Mil's coming." not
"oh GREAT.... Mil's coming
See ya in two weeks!
Marilyn

 
At 10/28/2005 01:24:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's always David, never Dave. Always have a stuffed monkey on hand. You never know when you'll need it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home