Tuesday, October 18, 2005

So That's Done

My friend Jolie took the photo. Still exhausted. It was a really fun party and everyone seemed like they had a great time. I barely ate. I talked to people the whole time and there are so many people that I missed and should have spent more time with. Getting married and then moving far, far away makes it that much more emotional. Will talk more about the details later when I can compose complex sentences and not the simplistic "See Dick and Jane get married." that I am only able to do right now. Next step. . . the visa.

6 Comments:

At 10/18/2005 02:50:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS NICOLE!!!!!!

You look smashing! And the sleeves TOTALLY match the rest of the dress, no worries.

I really wanted to come.

Gordon is good. He tries to sleep on my ass or chest every night. The baby tried to eat him. Gordon was not amused.

 
At 10/18/2005 03:37:00 AM, Blogger Shopping Diva said...

Awwww, you look soooo gorgeous! Congratulations!!!!

 
At 10/18/2005 09:02:00 AM, Blogger neil h said...

Awww - what a fantastic picture. A proper blushing bride ... congratulations again, and fingers crossed for the visa!

 
At 10/18/2005 03:51:00 PM, Blogger melusina said...

Congratulations! I'm glad you had a good time. There is never time for the bride to eat or sit back during the wedding, didn't you know that? =)

I love the picture. You look so happy, and maybe a little relieved that it went by without a hitch.

 
At 10/19/2005 03:31:00 AM, Blogger honestcritic said...

Congrats! You look smashing darling! You and Stu look sooo cute! I am soo damn happy for you! Expect me on your doorstep some time! I wish I could have been there, but I hope to see lots more photos - enjoy the married life - I think I am the last single person to walk the Earth:)

 
At 10/19/2005 12:26:00 PM, Blogger lala said...

Congratulations! You looked wonderful! and happy. Very nice.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home