Thursday, November 17, 2005

Bliss

For the first time in I don't know when, I have nothing to do today. Nothing. No job to go to. No cats to find homes for or drive to their new homes. No wedding to plan or do. No one to pick up or take to the airport. No furniture to sell or donate. No boxes to unpack. No job interviews. No cleaning. I slept in until 10:00 AM which was amazing. Drinking some coffee and putting around on the Internet. It is gorgeous here today again. Crisp, clear fall sky. The fall light here is really throwing me off. I can usually feel what the time is by looking at the sky but being down south and then zooming up north I am thrown off. The light reminds me a lot of Seattle, which makes sense. Going to finish my coffee and walk around my neighborhood. Maybe go to the Ritzy in Brixton and go see a flick. Who knows?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home