Monday, November 07, 2005

Did I Leave?

Today on the tube to the city to buy pillows so the sofa doesn't look quite as frightening and sad, it really didn't feel like there was any lag time between my leaving in July and now. I now have a library card, an appointment for my National insurance Card and at the bank to open a checking account. I stopped by the Balham Leisure Center to get info on joining so I can get rid of my flabby bits. Tomorrow my 45 boxes and my Argos order arrives so I will be unpacking and building cheap furniture. I should make sure that there is beer in the house.

3 Comments:

At 11/08/2005 02:09:00 AM, Blogger Scott E D said...

Look at you all married and keeping house like a big girl.

I hope you are S. are well, hugs and kisses from New England.

 
At 11/08/2005 08:58:00 AM, Blogger Nicole said...

LOL-

I have even cooked. . .chicken baked en papillote with lemons and leeks finished off with a lemon caper butter sauce.

S didn't join me. He made a cheese sandwich with margarine stuffed with frazzles - which are bacon flavored corn snack vile bits.

I am doomed. A foodie stuck with someone who thinks that instant coffee is a preferable alternative to brewing a fresh pot. . .

 
At 11/08/2005 03:11:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boy that is his LOSS!!!!
I love it when you cook for me.
He has no idea what he is missing... you put the best restraunts to shame.
Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home