Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Dumb-ass

Shot a,"In London- Please send job" e-mail to a recruiter I met in June who had given me her card. She had me come in today to make sure I didn't have two heads and has already set me up for three interviews tomorrow. Need to do my research on these companies and get my head screwed on so they don't think I am an idiot. At least not to start. Let them realize I am an imbecile after they hire me. I should have waited to contact her next week after I was all moved in. Whatever Heather. I'm sad I didn’t get short listed for that a gig at The National Theatre. How stupid am I that I’m sad that I didn't get to interview for a job that only pays 18,000 quid.

2 Comments:

At 11/09/2005 09:47:00 PM, Blogger Scott E D said...

Quid? Bits? What the fuck? Speak Enigh already!!

 
At 11/09/2005 11:14:00 PM, Blogger Nicole said...

spell check darling. . .

;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home