Thursday, November 10, 2005

handcuffs

A few years ago I was a dominatrix for Halloween. Simple costume. Black dress. Black leather jacket. Black knee high boots. Black bobbed wig. Black riding crop borrowed from a gay friend involved in the Silverlake S & M scene which I used to smack the asses of anyone who came near me and black handcuffs that I got from a costume shop. I kept the handcuffs because. . . well. . . you never know when you might need handcuffs do you? I unpacked them yesterday, set them on a shelf where they were gleefully discovered by Jen who promptly put herself into them. She thought it was funny until S tightened them so that she needed the lock to get them off. She bleated for a while before we let her out. Just now I looked above the fireplace and saw that she removed the picture that was there and hung the handcuffs up on the nail. So funny. Either it was her or our ghost likes the handcuffs too.

9 Comments:

At 11/10/2005 09:24:00 PM, Blogger Scott E D said...

I'd like to state for the record, that I have never lived in Silverlake. However, I did sleep with Carlos' neighbor.

 
At 11/10/2005 11:32:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

and I'd like to say that I have pics of Nicole dressed in the dominatrix outfit, oddly enough, one of them is with said "gay friend from silverlake". He was dressed as Britney Spears. Good times...

jolie

 
At 11/11/2005 08:37:00 AM, Blogger Nicole said...

LOL- Yes. . . Good times S & J

 
At 11/11/2005 10:29:00 AM, Blogger Stu. said...

I do think Nicole is misrepresenting the letting out of Jen.. If it were up to me that horrible little woman would still be cuffed.. A french man who should have known better is responsible for setting her free into the wild again! I personally protested quite strongly!

 
At 11/11/2005 12:28:00 PM, Anonymous Preston said...

I have to say.....I DONT BLEAT!!!!

Stuart on the other hand.....or.....he with no conscience(taste or dress sense), as I like to refer to him, bleated non-stop about my miraculous Houdini-like escape from the cuffs!

 
At 11/11/2005 12:39:00 PM, Blogger Stu. said...

Shut it Preston, you witless bint nothing miraculous about your release. Blame the French man.. Nicole should also be given part blame for not suggesting Jen should be cuffed at least over night!

 
At 11/11/2005 07:45:00 PM, Blogger melusina said...

What is going on in this house??? Sounds like fun!

 
At 11/13/2005 04:45:00 PM, Blogger Shopping Diva said...

You guys are making London sound fabulous! Now I have something to look forward to. My new plan: raise children, move to London, get into s&m. Perfect! I am glad you made it well and are enjoying yourself.

 
At 11/13/2005 10:38:00 PM, Blogger Nicole said...

LOL- yes. . . we are all insane.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home