Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Inspired

Sainsbury's has the best juice ever. Orange and Banana. They don't have orange and banana juice at the store in California. You might get a blendy type of Naked juice maybe or at Jamba Juice but in the big OJ cartons, they don't have anything like this. I know it is bad for me but I bought some anyway. I am a simple, sad girl to be excited by this, but there you have it. Today, walking along The Strand to go to interview the sixth- (which actually went very well and I hope that I get it. It has a spin that makes it different from what I have been doing so that on paper it doesn't look like the kind of gig that will make me want to kill myself.) I'm walking along and the sky is clear and crisp and the buildings are old and I felt really good. Like I belong.

2 Comments:

At 11/16/2005 04:06:00 PM, Anonymous Preston said...

I know exactly how you feel.....walking along, daydreaming,blue skies, crisp feeling, surrounded by buildings that have generations of stories to tell, and feeling a little overwhelmed....Well, thats me anyway....

 
At 11/16/2005 05:38:00 PM, Blogger Nicole said...

Exactly!

Hey- Aren't you suppossed to be working? Chop-chop! Get to it then!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home