Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Rubbish

Before At our flat you put your trash bags in little front courtyard, which we share with the man who has the ground floor flat below us. Because of my move, I had A LOT of trash stashed in the front. The picture doesn't even do it justice to show how much was there. It was 99% bags full of paper, but still. . . Was a little worried that the trash men wouldn't take it away today, but they did! So, (because he always does stuff like this to others) I decided to play on the fear of S because I knew he was afraid too. I IMed him and said that they took about half of it away and then told me that because there was so much, that I needed to arrange a special pick-up, that our neighbor was pissed and that I was really sorry and that I would take care of it. He took the bait completely, called and asked me some questions and said that anymore trash that we have this week that we will stash in other people's yards in the cover of darkness. I then handed it off to Preston who told him that I didn't want him to know but that she was telling him anyway, that they were going to charge me 2 quid a bag because it was a "labor intensive" job. Hee hee. I told her that we couldn’t let Stu stew too long because this would upset him all day. So as soon as I finish composing this, I am sending him the link to the blog so he knows. After

12 Comments:

At 11/15/2005 03:31:00 PM, Blogger Stu. said...

It kinda back fired.. I said I didnt give a crap about the rubbish. An exclaimed it was funny she was getting charge £2.00 a bag as it was karma for her bringing so much stuff with her..

Yes you guessed it she got pissed off .. Lucky I is in Germany me'thinks..

 
At 11/15/2005 03:34:00 PM, Blogger Nicole said...

You are jealous that I own books that are considered classics and you have a pile on atlantis and alien abductions. . .

 
At 11/15/2005 03:39:00 PM, Blogger Stu. said...

Shut it Thomas.. There is a reason most of your books are out of print!

 
At 11/15/2005 03:43:00 PM, Anonymous Preston said...

Does anyone out there in Blog-land share my concern that I live with a woman who takes before and after photos of her rubbish. What's next....before and after of her dirty laundry? Stay tuned.....

 
At 11/15/2005 03:53:00 PM, Blogger Stu. said...

It was like when she first arrived I got Thomas measuring the depth of the toilet water after she flushed the Loo.. I thought it was quite cute. She was worried about flooding or something.

 
At 11/15/2005 03:54:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The house is going to get sick and tired of all of your antics and swallow you all up. THEN there will be ghosts...

 
At 11/15/2005 04:02:00 PM, Blogger Stu. said...

Agreed> We'll kick Preston out onto the street, then ebay her precious bike. Not really connect but the thought makes me smile.

 
At 11/15/2005 04:03:00 PM, Blogger Stu. said...

My point was use Preston as some of sacrificial offering to the 'House'

 
At 11/15/2005 04:09:00 PM, Blogger Nicole said...

For the record- I have never measured toilet water. . .

 
At 11/15/2005 04:15:00 PM, Anonymous Preston said...

My goddam SANITY is the sacrificial offering to the house......living with you ghost-lovin loonies......

 
At 11/15/2005 05:10:00 PM, Blogger melusina said...

But what HAVE you measured?

Y'all are too damn funny.

And moving trash is something to see. Especially international moving trash.

 
At 11/15/2005 09:40:00 PM, Blogger Joey Z said...

Wow--you guys even have hijinks. It's like Three's Company.

Except different.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home