Saturday, December 03, 2005

Christmas Tree

We got our Christmas tree today and will go get lights tomorrow and put the ornaments up. I have quite a bit so we don't have to buy any. Jen and S laughed when they saw my cow angel ones. They're hysterical. Little cow stuffed animal angel ornaments. Cows crack me up. S bought Jen and me an advent calendar and has been a Nazi about making sure we open up the little door flap each day. When I was a kid I don't remember there being chocolate in advent calendars. Then again I haven't had one since I was seven so I may just not remember. The interview went really well and they are having me come back for a 2nd one- although it won't be until January. I think I will need to give all of my friends and family gift certificates from amazon.com for Christmas. . . this way the exchange rate won't kill me.

3 Comments:

At 12/03/2005 06:57:00 PM, Anonymous melanie said...

Hi! Just started reading your blog a couple weeks ago...I don't remember the chain that led me here.

Anyway, I buy advent calendars every year! I love them, they always make me feel like a kid :)

Have fun decorating!

 
At 12/04/2005 10:52:00 AM, Blogger lala said...

What? No chocolate in your advent calendars?? You were so deprived!

 
At 12/05/2005 01:55:00 PM, Blogger Scott E D said...

We didn't have chocolate in our advent calendar either. However we celebrate advent with a wreath and candles. Last year I went got one myself every time the candles were lit my roommate would say what the f’ is that for?

Mrs. Barker would be so proud.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home