Monday, December 05, 2005

More wedding pics!

PA160060.JPG
PA160060.JPG,
originally uploaded by nicdthomas.
Click the Krispy Kreme to see!

Finally uploaded the pictures from the disposable cameras that we scanned as well as Rob and Sean's pictures.

The one thing that gets me sick is I have no pictures with me and my family. In fact we have hardly any pictures of my family at all! Oh well. What can you do. . . I saved money by not hiring a photographer.

I should have asked Marc to do it for me so I could have coverage but I didn’t want to put him out- thought we would be covered with friends and family getting stuff. My bad.

At least we have the memory of a fantastic party. Have gotten so many compliments about it so I am a happy girl. (I'm also so flippen glad that it is over and I don't have to do it again.)

2 Comments:

At 12/06/2005 08:51:00 PM, Blogger Expat Traveler said...

Our wedding is this weekend and after much debate and actually telling our picked photographer no, we decided to go with it. I hope the money spent will be worth it, but I will also get a few good photos from my brother I hope!

I realized how important photos were after I started 2.5 years in switzerland and had a month by month change of myself. It's neat to see things over time. Sadly I'm not really keeping up enough again! Bad bad...

By the way - What a unique wedding cake. ;-)

 
At 12/06/2005 09:08:00 PM, Blogger Nicole said...

Smart move- and congrats to you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home