Thursday, December 08, 2005

New allergy

Yesterday afternoon I had a glass of Irish Creme and I had an allergic attack even worse than tequila. Got a rash and had problems breathing. Preston walked in, looked at me and said, "What is wrong!" Guess my face was all red. Had to get sick. Was rather unpleasant. Finally it went away and I stood up to get ready to meet Janelle and a headache hit me so I had to cancel. Was sort of like an escalated hangover. As long as I don't develop an allergy to red wine, I don't care.

2 Comments:

At 12/08/2005 02:15:00 PM, Blogger Stu. said...

I had a similar reaction once to 8 cans of Fosters Export I drank. At least in Thomas's case she only had 2 Full glasses.. Or to put it another way enough shots to kill a small village. :)

 
At 12/09/2005 11:04:00 AM, Anonymous Preston said...

8 cans of Fosters Export? You're kidding aren't you Young? That sounds like what you usually drink BEFORE you leave the house (at any given time.....on any given day....)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home