Thursday, January 26, 2006

Bleeping COLD!

Walking to the Tottenham Court Road Tube Station and there was a wind tunnel effect of wind between the buildings. S and I immediately started the "Holy Fuck! It's Cold!" Chorus. Everyone we walked by wasn't having conversations with the people they were walking with- they were also doing the Holy Fuck! It's Cold song and shuffle-ball-change dance. Slowly there is more light in the morning and it is taking longer for the sun to set. I am telling myself that in a few months there will be something resembling spring.

3 Comments:

At 1/27/2006 02:11:00 AM, Blogger LateAgainLucy said...

Nicole, first it was scary African/Jamaican men in the Tube and now its COLD??

Today I drove around in my Jeep with the top down. I was blasting DMB, and no one screamed at me "Shut the f**k up"

Please tell me that there is something great about London!

 
At 1/27/2006 05:09:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bet I know the answere to that one ---- His name is Stuart!
The Mom and Mil

 
At 1/27/2006 08:07:00 AM, Blogger Nicole said...

Oh, London is great!

I've had more scary public transportation incidents in LA (with cars and on buses). I've just been grumpy lately.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home