Monday, January 16, 2006

Five Things About Your Charming Hostess

Vol Abroad tagged me. . . Yes this was hard because five isn't enough. FIVE JOBS YOU HAVE HAD IN YOUR LIFE: House Manager at the Utah Shakespearean Festival, Telemarketing, Starbucks Barista, Theatre 101 University Instructor (part of graduate work), Customer Service/Sales Hybrid Account Manager at a Internet Search Engine. FIVE MOVIES YOU COULD WATCH OVER AND OVER: There are really much more but five are-- Annie Hall, When Harry Met Sally, Groundhog Day, Babe and The Iron Giant. FIVE PLACES YOU'VE LIVED: Los Angeles, CA, Seattle WA, Las Vegas, NV, Cedar City, Utah and London, UK FIVE TV SHOWS YOU LOVE TO WATCH: I am cheating and including some shows that I love but aren't being made now-- Lost, Gilmore Girls, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Six Feet Under and Northern Exposure. FIVE PLACES YOU'VE BEEN ON VACATION: Budapest, Paris, Maui, Ketchum Idaho and New York City. FIVE WEBSITES YOU VISIT DAILY: All the Friends and expats on my blog, Various Job Sites, The New York Times, The Guardian and Yahoo News FIVE OF YOUR FAVORITE FOODS: Sushi, corndogs, steamed clams, Baked stuffed shells from Carluccio's Tivoli Gardens in Las Vegas and a dish my mom makes that we call "Popeye Chicken" which is red pepper spicy chicken and spinach with linguine. Orange slices squeezed on top cut the spiciness and add flavor. FIVE PLACES YOU WOULD RATHER BE: Here in London in a flat with heating and a job to go to next week, Maui, Big Sur, Seattle, San Francisco. FIVE ALBUMS YOU CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT: Another impossible question. Willie Nelson- Stardust, Duke Ellington and Coleman Hawkins- Ellington Meets Hawkins, Tony Bennett and Bill Evans- Together Again, Louis Prima- Capitol Collectors Series Greatest Hits, Sam Cooke- The Man and His Music FIVE FOLKS I"M TAGGING: Scott at Agent XXX, Jolie at Prncsaj, Neil H at Dogwood Tales, Lala at The World of Oz and Gina at The Gina Blog.

4 Comments:

At 1/16/2006 07:22:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see that this is in fives but how about books. Steel Magnolias comes to mine but that's a play. Does it count. I know the copy I have is yours. I should say Gone with the Wind but after reading it four time in 60 years I'm tired of it. First time I was 14 or so. Read it at 10 year intervals. Saw it so differently each time.
By the way if plays count - you know Color of Bruise is one of them

 
At 1/17/2006 12:38:00 PM, Blogger Nicole said...

I actually thought about adding books (it wasn't included on what I was tagged with) but I couldn't be bothered to think about it. :)

 
At 1/18/2006 12:46:00 AM, Blogger Shopping Diva said...

ooooh! I've been tagged! I haven't ever been tagged before. I am honored *tear* and I hope I meet all of your expectations!

 
At 1/18/2006 01:04:00 AM, Blogger Nicole said...

;) I was a tagging virgin too with this one too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home