Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Oscar Nominations

Oscar nominations came out a few hours ago. My secret lover George Clooney (it is so secret he doesn't know) got a nod for Best Picture, Supporting Actor, Directing, and original screenplay along with Grant Heslov. Best Actor is an interesting race. So pleased that I was right about David Strathairn getting a nomination. He is so respected by the acting community, he might be a dark horse. . . Of the best film nominations, I've seen them all except for Crash. Silly that I get excited about this stuff. I like to have or go to an Oscar party every year, so I don't know what I am going to do here in London Town. I may need to take Monday off and watch them into the wee hours.

3 Comments:

At 1/31/2006 08:38:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

David Strathairn has done so much work (I looked up his IMDB page and there's 79 entries) he's so accomplished but for some reason I always picture him as the abusive, molesting husband in Dolores Claiborne. lol

jolie

 
At 1/31/2006 10:26:00 PM, Blogger Nicole said...

LOL

Watch his John Sayles movies- think you will really like Passion Fish and Limbo. Eight Men Out is also fantastic. is about the 1919 White Sox. Also think you will dig the movie Blue Car.

 
At 2/01/2006 01:58:00 PM, Blogger Scott E D said...

Sometimes you've got to be a high riding bitch just to survive Delores.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home