Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Warm House

Oh the joy to wake up in a warm flat, to not have to talk yourself into climbing out of bed. The last few weeks have scored rather high on the "this sucks" scale. The last of my boxes that I shipped over from America have arrived. Now if I can get some of my pictures to be hung on the wall, it will all come together. S wants someone else to hang up the pictures because he is afraid that bad things will happen. I almost want to just stick my pictures into the loft and just hang them when we get our own place.

2 Comments:

At 1/17/2006 06:03:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

About S not wanting your pictures up.. ? Is that some sort of superstion? Glad your heater - Boiler - Is working.
Now break a toe nail on the job.
Mom

 
At 1/17/2006 07:11:00 PM, Blogger Nicole said...

oh no! The problem is we are in a victorian and you have to be careful with hanging things up so we don't damage anything.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home