Friday, February 10, 2006

Dancing Midgets

So the kibosh has been officially put on the temp job at Stuart's work. I can understand Legals problem but ugh. What really sucks is I had an interview for another temp job that I blew off because I had this gig. Real job doesn't start until March 27 but luckily I read the fine print wrong and my payday will be April 25th and not in May. Need to find another temp job until then. It's not the working that has me down. It's the looking. I found this ad today on Gumtree. Oh, if I was fifteen inches shorter! We are having a huge dance / house music event in the 21st February 2006. We need some "tiny dancers" to make the evening go with a swing. If you can dance and stand 4ft 6 or less, we would love to hear from you. Please send a photo.

2 Comments:

At 2/10/2006 02:45:00 PM, Blogger Scott E D said...

That would have been brilliant!

 
At 2/10/2006 03:44:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

horses and midgets... hmmm, sounds like the midget rodeo that the morning radio guys on KROQ used talk about all the time. lol

jolie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home