Friday, February 10, 2006

Fag hags seeking fag

Watching the opening of the Olympics. The women holding the names of each country are wearing these fantastic white ball dresses with a black pattern at the bottom. I said to Jen that I liked the dresses. She said, "I once went to a drag ball in a dress similar to that. I went as a woman pretending to be a man pretending to be Carol Burnett." Later when they were talking about luge I said, "How do you get involved in that sport? It's not as if you can go out and spend your weekend luging." Jen said, "I figure that you have already tried every other way to die." They started to play Gloria. Jen snorted, "Are they playing Gloria? Oh, that's terrible. Do you know Eurovision? It's filth. It's fantastic. It's like watching Showgirls. Have you seen Showgirls?" "Not all the way through. We should have a Showgirls party." "Yes! But we need to have gay people there." We looked at each other in horror. "We don't know any gay people here!" "How is that possible?" "We need gay boyfriends! I haven't not had a gay boyfriend since I was eighteen." I nodded. "Me too! That's why I have been so sad. We need to go out and find gay boyfriends." "We're fagless fag hags!"

1 Comments:

At 2/11/2006 12:04:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

from a fellow gay American in London, how could you be fagless, there are so many to go around, you could each have about 50 a week. Well visit my new blog and get some pointers. Not many posts yet, but hope it grows. Maybe we can go out for a dance at Exilio. Check it out. LondonLatin

 

Post a Comment

<< Home