Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Go Fug Yourself

If you looking for an outlet for celebrity schadenfreude, look no further thanGo Fug Yourself. The sections on Courtney Love and Britney Spears are inspired. You will giggle for hours. And then you will be glad that their razor wit hasn't been directed at you. For example, I chopped my hair off into a bob yesterday and when Richard joined Jen and I at the pub, I waited a half-hour before I said, "Do you notice anything?" "What?" Richard said. His German accent makes him seem more droll than I think he intends. "Do you have new glasses?" "No! What is different?" He considered me. "You look good tonight." Bloody Germans. In any case, I am happy the ladies of Go Fug Yourself aren't around to mock my fashion sense as I have Herr Buettner.

3 Comments:

At 2/22/2006 04:14:00 PM, Blogger Preston said...

Have to say....Thomas, you looked fabulous!!!! Also have to say that Buettner's comment still has me doubled over laughing though.

 
At 2/22/2006 04:31:00 PM, Blogger richardalois said...

I sink...Thomas, you always look attractive but especially with your new glasses!

 
At 2/22/2006 08:50:00 PM, Blogger jen said...

Love, love, LOVE the Ladies who Fug! Their Grammy coverage was true brilliance.

("put your paches back in the can" still has me chuckling...)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home