Monday, February 06, 2006

Kitties

Garbo Even before I dumped two of my cats, Garbo and George on my parents, they were already pushing the cat population in their home with three felines. There was a stretch where George and Zach where peeing on everything. Mom took them to the vet and they are now on kitty Prozac and there have been no problems. My nephew took some of the pictures. I miss having a kitty. Although not being in the middle of an allergic attack all the time is rather nice too. . . George Garbo and Jake George on my bed Jake, Zach and George George on the bookcase

1 Comments:

At 2/06/2006 05:03:00 PM, Blogger melusina said...

Too cute! Life without kitties must be hard, but yea, there is the allergy thing, and the no hair over everything thing, and no litter box to change, and no puke...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home