Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Paypal

Im-ing with Jolie and she said that I should add the Paypal button- So as a joke, I have. If however, it results in any increase in income, I will not complain. If you look to the right, the donation button is just before the Burt US Terror Alert. This brings up a problem I have been having with the blog so if there are any smart people out there that can help me out, please let me know. I use a Mac and my page looks great on it no matter what browser I use, even IE. When I use IE on a PC my profile and links slip halfway down the page. Any ideas?

2 Comments:

At 2/08/2006 11:49:00 PM, Blogger Nicole said...

Scott bought me a beer!

 
At 2/10/2006 12:21:00 PM, Blogger Nicole said...

Bless.

Jolie bought me quite a few beers.

You guys rule. Miss you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home