Friday, February 10, 2006

Phone conversation

(Nicole’s mobile rings. She answers it.) STUART: Thomas! What are you doing? NICOLE: Sending out e-mails and calling about ads on Gumtree. STUART: You listened to me and you’re looking at Gumtree? Ahhh. . . NICOLE: I always listen to you. God, you make me feel like I’ve just been sitting around, taking your money and eating bon-bons. STUART: I never said that, but now that you would mention it. And surfing the Web. NICOLE: Surfing the Web? STUART: You’ve just been sitting around, taking my money, eating bon-bons and surfing the Web. NICOLE: Bite me. I’ll have you know, I already have two interviews for Monday. One is for a delicatessen in Chelsea. I called, said, I’m calling about the ad on Gumtree. They said, Would you like to come in for an interview. (laughs) STUART: What is the other interview? NICOLE: Oh, it’s terrible. It’s so bad I hope I get it because of the stories that I would get. STUART: Wah? NICOLE: You go up to people in bars, offer to give them a head massage and then they pay you what they think the massage was worth. You get to keep half your earnings. STUART: You’re kidding. NICOLE: No! Isn’t it terrible! It’s fantastic. STUART: No way you’re doing that. I’ll hit the roof. NICOLE: What about my getting a job? STUART: I didn’t tell you to take a piss. No. You’re not doing that. NICOLE: Okay, I won’t rub strangers heads for money. STUART: Good. NICOLE: There was also an ad for an artist that was looking for a nude model. I was thinking about doing that. What do you think? STUART: Sure, that would be fine. But you aren’t doing head massages in bars. That’s just, just. . . agggh.

2 Comments:

At 2/10/2006 07:47:00 PM, Blogger Scott E D said...

My blog went back to normal when the offending post went into the archives. Sorry it's probably not the answer you were looking for but I hope it helps.

 
At 2/10/2006 07:59:00 PM, Blogger Nicole said...

bahhhh-

Thanks though!

I just won't post pictures for a while. ..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home