Monday, February 13, 2006

V Day approaching

Stephanie often writes things for the Reno News & Review and they had her do a Valentines Day story on how to have a good time on V Day without a sweetie. I hate V Day. Never had a good one even when I was dating someone. Stuart doesn't believe in it and it is actually a huge relief. I prefer his surprises that he often gives me. A couple of weeks ago at work he walked in with a box of green tea, handed it to me and said as he walked away, "Thought you needed some tea." On top of the tea was a jewelry box. Inside that was a silver chain with a single pink pearl and baguette diamonds charm. Today my e-mail contained a message that he had bought me a year subscription for the New York TimesSelect. Yeah. I think I'll keep him.

1 Comments:

At 2/16/2006 04:05:00 AM, Blogger Shopping Diva said...

Yea, yours so wins! What a sweetie!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home