Monday, March 27, 2006

**DISAPOINTED!!!!!!!

So, good news with my job. They are sending us to Seattle for training in a couple of weeks. Very nifty. Lived in Seattle for a few years- have some old friends from when I lived there- also some new folks that I met through Stuart-- So this is a good thing. Bad news, we were going to go to Porto, Portugal over Easter weekend and the timing fucks it all the hell up. Oh well. First day at work? Good. I have a laptop with a little write on the screen thingy. Those of you that have worked in Internet land will appreciate the remarkable thing of having a working computer on your first day of work. The fact that it is a nifty peice of hardware is an extra. The day went by so fast-- Ah, to have days that go by fast again. . . FUCK- I wish I could go to Porto- the fuckers! **Lame "Fish Called Wanda" Reference.

2 Comments:

At 3/28/2006 03:06:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A laptop with a write on the screen thingy? I'm so jealous. I just today finally got the docking station for the refurbished replacement laptop I got back in January. Lucky you. Hope the new gig continues to go well but sorry about the trip to Portugal thing. Hey, look at it this way, you've got tons of vacation time to take trips and get paid at the same time. :)

jolie

 
At 4/02/2006 03:34:00 PM, Blogger A Novelist said...

I just wanted to say that I enjoy your blog. I too moved to be with the man I loved. I am a Seattle-ite who moved to New York City 6 years ago. Not quite London, however NYC seriously seems like a whole other world. Again, great blog and I look forward to reading more.
Take care.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home