Thursday, March 02, 2006

"I don't think anybody anticipated the breach of the levees."

I know Bush is a liar. And not just your basic, "I did not have sex with that woman" liar. I didn't need to see the videoof the briefing just released by the proving that Bush knew how bad was going to be to know that he was a liar. When will the people that glean their "news" from Fox get it? When will they get that this is not a high-school football game? You don't keep rooting for your side if your side has caused the death of thousands (THOUSANDS! And Thousands more will die. There is no escaping it) When they have turned a surplice into a deficit that would make Regan blush. When they have alienated every other country against America. When they refuse to do anything about the environment but pretend that they are. . . I could go on. I could cry. You don’t keep rooting for your Team when the very fundamentals that make America great are being dismantled in the name of patriotism. With all the hard evidence stacking up against the Bush Administration, when will something happen? When can I say I am from America and be proud of that? When will the Fox “news” people recognize the Bushies for what they are? That they could watch dead bodies bloated from drowning left to rot on the street while they stay on vacation or buy a pair of Manolo Blanicks. That for them we are nothing but lab rats in their grand experiment. Go ahead little rat. Press the button. Get the food pellet. What will the world look like in twenty years in the wake of this ineptitude? At the Concert for Hurricane Relief said, "George Bush doesn't care about black people." I think he’s wrong. George Bush doesn’t care about Americans.

4 Comments:

At 3/02/2006 03:56:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I couldn't have said it better myself.

jolie

 
At 3/02/2006 08:07:00 PM, Blogger jen said...

It's manslaughter. When you know, and fail to act, and people die... that's manslaughter.

 
At 3/02/2006 11:40:00 PM, Anonymous Cecily said...

yes! i am so angry! each time i saw it on the news last night the newscasters would just blow over it like it was no big deal. and i expected more from my ny times this morning. bush is on tape telling people that the feds will take care of it & then he forgot all about it. this is utterly insane.

 
At 3/03/2006 10:08:00 AM, Blogger Nicole said...

Yeah the NY Times shocked me in how they played it down too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home