Thursday, March 09, 2006

Lost Days

I just had to check to see what day it is. I seriously could not remember if it was Thursday or Friday. Having all the free time in the world but no money to do anything. . . I should be writing but I can't bring myself to do much more than surf the Web and sit for hours in the bathtub reading books. And eating. I have been eating all sorts of crap. Stuart's parents brought over these yummy store bought mini apple bramley pie tart cake thingies. They are dangerous. I am getting fat. One of my favorite new time wasters is Ah, Yes Medical School. He’s a third year medical school student with a biting wit and a few posts that made me cry. Of course that may entirely be due to my current sleep deprivation.

3 Comments:

At 3/10/2006 03:41:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Darn you, I spent at least an hour last night reading Ah, Yes Medical School. lol :)

jolie

 
At 3/10/2006 05:43:00 PM, Blogger Nicole said...

Isn't he fabulous! Makes me wish I followed through on the conversion classes so I could become a nice Jewish Girl. Then again he is ten years younger than me- and there is that litle matter of me being married to my Brit.

I read his entire blog yesterday- Is so interesting when you take it from the start when he is completly green until now.

 
At 3/10/2006 08:29:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got sucked into reading all the comments. It's amazing how there are hundreds of them. When I really have time, I will be reading back entries. Thanks for sharing.

jolie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home