Friday, April 28, 2006

The Circus

They sent us to a Circus Training School for a team building event yesterday and it was a lot of fun although today my legs are killing me from the acrobatic balancing part. I was rather disappointed that we didn’t get to go on the trapeze, but given the number of people that we had and the opportunity for serious injury and likely death, I’m not surprised that they skipped that portion of the circus training. The walking on a wire thing was really frustrating and it gives you an enormous appreciation for performers that do it. I vacillated between having fun and feeling like an elephanty cowish blob when we did the pyramid thingy. They were taking pictures of all of us and I am rather terrified of what photographic evidence there is of the day. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home